Thursday, July 8, 2010

losing control

our neighbors in Marrakech fight all the time.
they scream so loud.
so  loud!

There is only one time in my life where I lost control and screamed... but that scream came from a deeper place, I was crying and sobbing and the only way I felt I could make myself heard was by screaming... it was only 2 or 3 words, and then I collapsed. 
I will never scream again... It is degrading to yourself, to the people surrounding you.
It is just wrong. That is not how we were created, it is our lower self taking complete control, not allowing you to grow and to think things through, not allowing time for consultation and communication.
It is like a drug, it makes you feel better in the instant, and then leaves you deflated and depressed, because you have not been able to solve anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment